December 22, 2008

Reaching

"Boy , you are like summer rain, soft and warm,and delicate. I am a foolish girl,trying to catch every drop of you on my tongue. But there's just too many and I can't get enough.

 You're inches from my fingertips. I come as close as I can get. I'm reaching but the rest is up to you. Cause I don't ever wanna miss being here with you like this. I'm trying but its all that I can do. I'm reaching but the rest is up to you. 

Boy, you are the morning sky,glowing and calm with burning light. And as I am waking up, you paint your reflection in my eyes. I wonder if you will notice I can't look away.

You're inches from my fingertips. I come as close as I can get. I'm reaching but the rest is up to you. Cause I don't ever wanna miss being here with you like this. I'm trying but its all that I can do. I'm reaching but the rest is up to you. 

And you say, so you say, its a brilliance meant to fade. Love is wild like a fire burning underneath the rain. but this is not the same. "





Oh Jason Reeves, you have captured my heart with your lyrics and songs.
Its almost Christmas! :)
I really do believe I may be the only 18 year old excited for Christmas still! 
But work > me ... so BOOO to work :(
Doing last minute shopping with Jake tomorrow !!! 
Then work work work on tuesday,weds,friday,&saturday
UGH. Happy Holidays everyone !



XO's

No comments:

Post a Comment