December 31, 2008

The New Year

"So this is the new year, and I don't feel any different. The clanking of crystals, explosions off in the distance, in the distance. So this is the new year, and I have no resolutions. For self assigned penance, for problems with easy solutions. So everybody put your best suit or dress on. Lets make believe we're wealthy just for this once. Lighting firecrackers off on the front lawn, while thirty dialog bleed into one. I wish the world was flat like the old days then I could travel just by folding a map. No more air planes , speed ways, or free ways. There'd be no distance that can hold us back."





2009 is almost here.
but really, there isn't that much of a change going on in me right now
No resolutions, no changes,nothing.
Just 2008 went by fast. That's it.
Its like...2008 isn't really over. It feels so weird that it is
2008 was when I graduated, when I met Jake
Everything.



XO's

No comments:

Post a Comment