January 3, 2009

Hello beautiful

"Hello beautiful, how's it going? I hear its wonderful in California. I've been missing you,its true. But tonight, I'm going to fly to you tonight. I'm going to fly. Cause I can go across the world and see everything & never be satisfied,if I couldn't see those eyes.

Hello beautiful, its been a long time. Since my phone's rung and you've been on that line. I've been missing you, its true. But tonight, I'm going to fly. Yeah tonight, I'm going to fly. Cause I can comb across the world and never be satisfied, if I couldn't see those eyes."



Disneyland with my darling tomorrow :)
then Disneyland AGAIN with the lovelies on Sunday!
This weekend will be the ultimate fun weekend !
(Minus Jake going back to UCSD again :[ ) 
But other than that, I'm looking forward to it all!



XO's

No comments:

Post a Comment