July 13, 2009

Summer 09'

Is looking fine! <3

Drinks with my favorite people, nights and days with the boy, and family time all the time?! What more can I really ask for!

Prior to all of this, I've realized that I've gained weight -___- and I look hideous now a days! Gross. So now running in the mornings ( if I can wake up) because during the summer I've been getting extremely lazy and in no mood to wake up and run or anything! -___- horrible I know. But I'm going to get my ass back into shape! :)

But this weather is great! Warm beach weather & its relaxing to me surprisingly! But what's really making me the happiest girl EVER, is that I'm seeing my friends more often, which makes me a happy camper :) 


OH And I got to have dinner with my darling Casey! <3>



But to sum it all up, Summer 09' is turning into the best summer ever <3



Have a safe summer loves!


XO's.

No comments:

Post a Comment